Online Shopping MRFISHO

AVANTE MARINE PODS PAIRS COMP 2012 MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Online Competitions created by MRFISHO.COM and Members
PoddyMullet

Re: AVANTE MARINE PODS PAIRS COMP 2012 MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Postby PoddyMullet Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 am

To the victors go the spoils, well done Hard Yakka's! Deserved winners! :D

Congrats on podium hooks kiddy and Chief Brodie, as well as Buddha plus Phanmton. :D

Junior

Postby Junior Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:50 am

Yes! :D Thanks Aspro for running a great comp yet again! There was some serious competition and fantastic fish landed. Thankyou to Avante Marine for the sponsorship of the comp - some awesome looking prizes there! The comp has definately been a huge success again this year! Unfortunately I haven't been able to post much this year due to computer issues and a fair bit of homework :x (and fishing ;) ) .
Tight lines and BRING IT ON FOR 2013!!!!
Junior. :D

Can we just talk about garfish?
Double87

Postby Double87 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am

Well done guys, good comp.
A big thank you to John (aspro) who been keeping track of all posts and recording who is on the board.
Well done to all members participating in the pods we appreciate the effort and time John put in.
Well Masseychase and i came in middle somewhere. Unfortunately had a stack of photos of gummys and some snapper probably only pushing our length by a 95cm + 50cm. Not enough though
There is always this year. :)

Cheers - Roger
ImageImageImage
Double87

Postby Double87 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 am

Yep 1 of each species I know ( just pre-empting a response) ... :)

Cheers - Roger
ImageImageImage
Tod11

Postby Tod11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Well done fella's! This looks like heaps of fun and as a bonus gives me more excuses to go fishing! I'm heading over to the 2013 comp to sign up...

I've spent half my life fishing... the rest I've wasted.
Buddha

Postby Buddha Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Congrats to Couta and Junior on a very well deserved win! Also well done on the scramble for Kiddy and Scooby! What a great comp it is and some great fish landed throughout it. Well done to everyone who took part and has a crack. I've been in the comp three times for three podiums and one of those being the winner and I'm pretty proud of that. It's funny how hard you can push to see if you can crack that elusive new species or upgrade and I must admit I love the challenge.
Might have to have a crack again this year I think! Great going lads and top effort on taking out the top position!
Last but definitely not least a HUGE thankyou to Aspro for taking the time and effort to run the comp again! It's people like you that make this a great site! Well done everyone and hopefully you'll all be in on it again this year! Cheers everyone!
Buddha :em17:

BORN TO FISH FORCED TO WORK
Chief Brody

Postby Chief Brody Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:34 pm

I’ve been remiss in not congratulating Couta and Junior... well played, the result could not have been any closer, you’ve had a ripper year on the water. Well done to Buddha, Phantom and all the other competitors as well, it has been a ball.

Special thanks to the big conger that dropped in on boultons channel very close to the end, you nearly got us over the line. Hate mail to the big stingray we just couldn’t get out of the wash to get the other half of his tail on the mat – you @#$#@ big git! Next time your getting gaffed.

Kiddy Fisha, you did your best mate, can’t ask for any more than that, bloody jobs do tend to get in the way.

Thanks also to Aspro and the sponsors for putting it on, looking forward to doing it all over again, even if it's just for the title or crap trophy in 2013!

Return to “Online Competitions”