Northbank boats

Boat and Bits Wanted
Motors, Parts and Boats-
Please See Trading Room Rules Before Posting

Moderator: mrfisho

lgoakley

Northbank boats

Postby lgoakley Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:18 am

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any knowledge regarding northbank boats, in particular the 650HT. Has anyone been in one and if so how does it ride compared to other australian built fibreglass boats such has haines, edencraft etc.,

Brereton

Re: Northbank boats

Postby Brereton Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:25 pm

No.

But I was looking at buying one 10 years ago. I was told they were very good. The model I was looking at was the round-about where you walk through to the bow which I really like.

Ended up buying the Clearwater (Imported from USA by Whittley) which was the same design and size but was the cheaper model but definitely not as good quality as the Northbank. But I only had so much cash at the time.

wulfy

Re: Northbank boats

Postby wulfy Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi Igoakley, i am going up to Eden this year with my mate who has the exact boat i have been out in it a few times and it is a cracker although there has been some issues, i spoke to him 10 min ago and he said you can give him a call anytime for advice, he is a top guy so dont hesitate bud, his name is Cameron tell him Wulfy said to give you a call, 0457 823 317. Cheers

Return to “Boat and Bits Wanted”